Saturday 12 May 2007

Back In Kuala Lumpur

After 5 days in Cherating, Kuantan now I am back in Kuala Lumpur. The 1st thing I did was go to Low Yat Plaza. Its a place to buy computers, handphone, PDA, Camera and all electronic gadget. I upgraded my laptop RAM which is quiet cheap now. I spend RM150 on a piece of 512MB DDR 333 RAM. Then bought a new battery for my laptop cost me RM290. All of it come to RM440. Very reasonable comparing the price when I first bought this laptop.

It seems now that PC business no longer belongs to the chinese. At Low Yat Plaza now there are quiet a few Pakistani shop competing directly with the chinese. Most of the sell laptops and I upgrade my laptop at one of these pakistani shops.

I will be returning to Kota Kinabalu tomorrow. Hopefully I can post pictures and article of Cherating, Tawau and about Diving in Sabah. Now I am in Pandan Indah at Steven Corner. Its a coffee shot with free wifi access.

No comments:

Post a Comment